We believe that the ability to live the routine you wish without having to work or rely on anyone else for cash.
To provide the system and support needed to enable our members achieve our vision..
The well being of the populace are our long-term lead. The commitment of our members sets us stand out from the crowd, while we develop people for the enduring liability in a real-time process.
At The system merge you Automatically to your uplines while a downline will also be automatically merge to pay you. this system has an Auto re-commitment / Auto recycle feature so you are Safe.
When you Join, you will need to donate a certain amount either $10, $20, $50, $100 , $200 or $500 WORTH OF bITCOINS to a fellow member assigned by the system to pay you. The member will then confirm your donation and then the system will automatically assign you to other registered people , who will also pay you some certain amount , into your bank account, making Investment+50% Bonus ROI (i.e. 50% of $10 is $15, 50% of $20 is $30 and 50% of $100 is $150).
On Donations 5.0 (bitcoins version), You will be required to make a downtime payment which is 20% of your PH immediately after signing up. The system the merge you to pay the Remaining 80% after some specific period. please your coperation is needed to keep the community growing. Donations 5.0 (bitcoins version) is a community where members help each other grow their money by 50% . There is no central account where members money flow into. All transactions move from one member to another member. Hence, it save to say that the Donations 5.0 (bitcoins version) platform belongs to the every member of this online community. thanks
when you receive your Donations you have to Recommit to become the Boss and Claim it. you receive your 50%+Investment of your Investment when you Donate to People!!
At The system merge you Automatically to your uplines while a downline will also be automatically merge to pay you. this system has an Auto re-commitment / Auto recycle feature so you are Safe.!